Online Registration Opens: 1 December, 2018
Early-bird Registration: 1 December, 2018 - 15 April, 2019
Regular Registration: 16 April - 11 June, 2019
On-site Registration: 13-15 June, 2019
Note: all date is according to Korean time(GMT+9)
All sessions will be in English except for KES Annual meeting and KES nursing forum.
Things to check before registration
(1 Dec – 15 Apr)
(16 Apr - 11 Jun)
|Accompanying person, Nurse, Researcher
|Fellow, Resident, Student
- After completing your on-line registration, please visit “Registration List”
- If you wish to change the registration information, please contact to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration fee includes
- Opening Ceremony
- Admission to all Scientific Sessions Poster Exhibition &Exhibition
- Conference Kit
- Coffee breaks
How to make a payment?
Methods of Payment
Full payment in US dollar must be paid by the corresponding deadlines. Confirmation letter will be issued upon the clearance of payment.
(Early-bird + Regular)
|Bank Transfer, Credit card
- Registrant’s name and registration number of the registrant should be clearly stated on the wire transfer.
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be e-mailed to the secretariat (email@example.com). All wire transfer charges are to be paid by registrants.
||KEB Hana Bank
||Korean Endourological Society / 대한내비뇨기과학회
||Asan Medical Center
||88, Olympic-ro 43-Gil, Songpa-Gu Seoul, Korea
- Visa, Master, JCB cards are acceptable.
- Registration acknowledge will be sent to you via e-mail within three days.
- Payment by credit card is available only through the on-line registration system.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- Only US dollar will be accepted. No other currency acceptable.
After making payment
- You can check the payment status of your registration at “Registration List”
- Payment status will be changed from “Incomplete” to “Complete” within three weeks upon clearance of your payment.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- Should you need an invitation letter for visa, send a request and a copy of your passport to the secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- USD 50 will be charged for the notary and air courier (EMS) and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer or credit card as a part of online registration process. The letter will be mailed within a week after the confirmation of your full payment.
- If you are not sure whether you need a notarized letter of invitation for visa issuance, please check with the Korean Embassy in your country.
*The invitation letter is not commitment on the part of organizer to provide any financial support.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com) with a written request form.
- All refunds will be made after the congress
- All banks services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- Please refer to the above cutoff dates for cancellation.
|No longer than March 18, 2019
||50% Refund of your registration fee
|After March 18, 2019
Request Form for cancellation